Storm damage caused by wind & hail are usually the causes of roof damage. Some homeowners don’t know how to file an insurance claim after one of these events – or even if they should because many fear it will raise their insurance premiums.
First of all, let’s put your mind at ease. These types of claims are known as Acts of God, and they won’t raise your premiums. We’ll help you file a claim, here’s what we’ll do with you:
1. Make a note of the day that the event occurred: If you don’t have pictures of the storm, we’ll have some or you can find some online.
2. Set up an appointment with us to do your inspection: We are a trusted roofing company and will come inspect your roof for you. There are many roofing and restoration companies out there; we have recommendations from customers we have serviced. You can check us out online, and see reviews we have there too, we want to ensure you that you’re working with a reliable local company.
3. We’ll call in the claim with you to get the process started: Some insurance companies want you to be involved from the beginning. We know the proper claim procedures and can assist you through the whole process.
4. Coordinate with the adjuster: The insurance adjuster will call and let you know when they are coming out to your house to survey the damage and will verify what they will & will not cover. We will be there when the insurance adjuster comes to survey the damage. We will make sure they are aware of ALL the damage for their estimate.
5. Receive the settlement quote: Once you receive your settlement quote from the insurance company we can compare it to our estimate. If we find major discrepancies on damage estimates, we’ll notify adjuster and have them revise to cover everything you need repaired back to its original or better condition.
6. Get the work done: Once claim is approved, then you’ll receive your 1st settlement check. You can then use this money to get your roof fixed. Upon completion the will issue the final check after it passes inspection.
At CJ Restoration, we understand your needs. We will provide you with the best service and get the work done in a timely manner. Contact us today 303-690-9253.